Quality Control Inspector
Hayes Manufacturing is seeking a Quality Control Inspector who will primarily conduct routine and non-routine tests and analyses to determine quality of intermediate and finished products with the proper utilization of Tape Measures, Micrometers, Height Gauges, Calipers, Thread Ring Gages, Thread Plug Gauges and other calibrated measuring devices. The ideal candidate will possess at least a high school diploma or GED, 2 years of experience or training, and Visual Inspection (VT) Certification preferred. Primary duties will be as follows:
- Support published company Core Values, policies, procedures, goals, objectives, regulatory requirements, and industrial manufacturing/inspection best practices.
- Conduct routine and non-routine visual (VT) inspections and/or analyses of inbound products, work in progress, and finished goods properly utilizing tape measures, calipers, micrometers, gauges and other calibrated precision measuring tools and devices.
- Maintains inspection records and quality control data necessary for regulatory and/or Customer submissions.
- Interpret test results, compare data to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness for data release.
- Compile laboratory test data, perform, and communicate appropriate analyses.
- Complete documentation required to support testing procedures including data capture forms, product status tags, etc.
- Verify, operate, and maintain proper care of assigned inspection equipment/devices.
- Participate, support, or lead Failure Modes Effects (FMEA) and/or Root Cause Analyses (RCA) studies and suggest Corrective/Preventive Actions (CAPA), as requested.
- Investigate, document, and report questionable test results.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Qualified candidates may apply for this opportunity by responding to this posting.