Hayes Manufacturing is seeking a Welder who is able to pass a FCAW welding test consisting of a 1” plate test with backing in the 2G, 3G and 4G positions. The ideal candidate will possess training in welding and experience in a manufacturing environment. Primary duties will be as follows:
- Receives instructions, prints, and work order for the job.
- Plans details of working procedure, tools, and material requirements.
- Fabricates product by cutting, burning, and welding various metals.
- Repairs and/or builds products by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded.
- Sets up, assembles, welds parts using arc, gas-shielded arc, submerged arc or gas welding equipment (per applicable pre-existing welder certifications).
- Builds worn or defective surfaces.
- Uses burning equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut material to size and shape.
- Repairs product by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and/or assembling parts using welding techniques and appropriate equipment.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
Qualified candidates may apply for this opportunity by responding to this posting.