The Payroll Administrator will be assigned a group of clients and will process their payroll on our Payroll, HR and Benefits system. Providing high touch Customer Service and managing the client relationship are critical in this role.
- Works with clients to obtain employee and payroll information to process payroll accurately and timely.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Prepares and maintains accurate client records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience processing Payroll, Payroll Taxes, Garnishments, Employee Deductions, Benefit Deductions, etc. on Payroll / HRIS systems or Services
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Client Service and Relationship management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting, Human Resources, or related field preferred
- One to three years of Payroll Processing experience required.
- HRIS systems experience a plus.
- Experience with Prism software a plus.
- Payroll certification a plus.