ENT Clinic Receptionist
ENT Medical Center is seeking a full-time receptionist to join our team. Ideal candidates will possess exceptional customer service skills, patience, a calm demeanor, the ability to multi task along with possessing a compassionate and caring disposition in order to contribute to the success of the practice and provide patient care above average for the industry! Receptionists may be responsible for both administrative as well as clinical duties, as directed.
Daily duties will include:
- Greeting patients, visitors and guests in person and by telephone promptly and courteously
- Maintaining accurate data and records
- Answering or referring inquiries
- Verifying eligibility for patients
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Giving instructions and directions
- Maintaining security and adhering to privacy laws and practices
- Working as a valued team member with co-workers
- Administrative duties such as faxing, pulling charts, preparing and mailing patient correspondence, etc.
- Verifies insurance coverage
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in an ENT office
- Proficient telephone skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Microsoft office skills
- Ability to listen
- Exhibit professionalism
Employer is an EEO. Qualified candidates may apply by responding to this job posting.