LPN Allergy Supervisor
The LPN Allergy Supervisor, under the direction of a physician, administers routine services in caring for selected patients. Ensures confidentiality of patient information and performs whatever tasks are deemed appropriate based on patient needs.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of AMA approved school of Practical Nursing.
- Pharmacology written examination satisfactory.
- BLS certification required.
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephone, fax machines, etc. Requires knowledge of technical equipment such as infusion devices, monitors, suctions, etc.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Current licensure in the State of Louisiana.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Healthcare: 2-3 years (Required)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)