ENT Practice Seeks Therapist for State-of-the-Art Balance Center!
We are seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist at the newest FYZICAL therapy and Balance Center in Baton Rouge, LA.
- You will be on the cutting edge of physical medicine and rehabilitation, with full use of our all new state of the art vestibular center.
- You will have the freedom to provide individualized one-on-one treatment.
- You will have access to the FYZICAL proprietary vestibular continuing education and credentialing (Levels I, II, and III).
- You will receive extensive mentorship, training and continuing education from the leading physical therapists, physicians and successful private practice owners.
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
FYZICAL is the fastest growing healthcare franchise in America and was rated #3 in the 2018 Inc. Magazines Fastest Growing Franchise list. FYZICAL is keeping Americans safe from falling down and getting injured.We are bending the cost-curve in healthcare by keeping people in their homes and out of hospitals. FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers are setting a new benchmark for the highest level of care. We are saving Americans from falling down and getting injured. FYZICAL is setting the new industry standard-of-care in outpatient therapy centers using these technologies:
- Fall prevention technologies such as Safety Overhead Support and Single Overhead Support
- NASA-levelforce plate technology for diagnosing vestibular dysfunction using virtual surround 3-D imagery
- Vestibulo-Nystagmography(VNG) for the diagnosis difficult-to-detect balance dysfunction.
- BODYQ scoring and fitness tracking to help people take control of their health and their lives.
- FYZICAL point-of-sale retail solutions that give patients more choices and allow private practices to escape the trap of insurance companies and government reimbursement methodologies
Learn more at www.fyzical.com
Are You Ready to Join our Team?
FYZICAL Baton Rouge is a part of Louisiana Ear, Nose, Throat and Sinus Specialty Group, the largest ENT practice in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing high quality dizziness and fall prevention therapy to our patients. We are currently seeking a Full Time Physical Therapist a tour Dijon Drive location in Baton Rouge to focus on treating our balance and fall risk patients.The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Special interest in working with balance-challenged and dizzy patients
- Prior experience treating vestibular, balance and/or neurological patients preferred,but not required
- Experience developing care plans for balance patients
- Experience and efficiency in using electronic medical records
- Current Louisiana State Licensure for Physical Therapy
- Current CPR certification
- Masters/Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Previous experience in outpatient physical therapy setting