Five S Group provides fully integrative construction and industrial services to its clients. We are seeking a full-time Controller to join our team!
The Controller is responsible for broad aspects of the accounting and finance operations at Five S Group.
- Provides leadership, direction, and coordination for general company operations, particularly as they relate to accounting and finance
- Assists with the development and maintains organizational budget
- Responsibilities include managing all aspects of billing, including accounts receivable management, reimbursement management, payor relations performance standards, general ledger, budgets, posting and collections.
- Enter and maintain business transactions in financial and accounting software
- Balance and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Assist in preparation of all financial reports
- Perform/oversee all AP, AR and GL activities
- Reconcile accounts, analyze trends for costs, revenues and financial commitments
- Perform variance analysis on monthly financial reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare daily/weekly bank deposits
- Assist with the Annual Budget Process
- Other projects and required reporting
- Other related activities
- Must possess qualities of attention to detail, organization skills, quick learner, team and results oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related field
- Experience in the Industrial field (accounting or finance)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and basic accounting software
- Knowledge of Viewpoint is preferred